Everyone who has played with Xamsa for at least 31 days is happy with it... Why?
Because if they're not, they just return it within 30 days thanks to the Xamsa Satisfaction Guarantee program.
And there are many other reasons why you could consider a Xamsa racquet:
High quality racquet for $95-$160 CDN
- Xamsa racquets are manufactured at reputable factories using high quality carbon fiber.
- The price reflects the manufacturing costs and a modest markup to cover basic operational expenses.
- We admire the fact that big brands spend large amounts on sponsorship of athletes, various events and on supporting the complex distribution chain with reps, agents and dealers. It’s all exceptionally important for both the sport and the economy. That being said, we believe in diversity.
- The idea behind Xamsa Squash was to offer an alternative to those players who can’t or don’t want to spend $170-$260 on a current high end racquet.
Accurate specifications, consistency, attention to detail.
- Racquets are manufactured in small batches of 200-300pcs to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- The specifications are physically measured in Canada.
- You are guaranteed to receive the racquet with accurate specifications as advertised. We put aside the racquets that don’t meet the criteria.
- When we say that a particular model has a full weight with strings of 155 g +-5 g and 365 mm +-5 mm balance, we mean it. And what is even more important is that you can buy the same model 6 months later and it will have exactly the same specifications ensuring that you have almost identical racquets in your bag
Unconditional satisfaction guarantee
- Our goal is to ensure that every squash player who gives Xamsa a try is 100% satisfied with their purchase.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the Xamsa racquet you bought, please return it in any condition within 30 days for a store credit.
- The store credit doesn't expire and can be used on any products at SportsVirtuoso.com web site or in-store.
Trust, openness and respect
- We use terminology everyone understands. We openly say which materials and technology are used in the manufacturing process. We respect our fellow squash players and will always be open and straightforward with you. If you have any questions or concerns, just ask.
- Xamsa racquets are made by squash players for squash players like yourselves. We are passionate squash players and we wanted to create racquets that would be good for club level players like ourselves and yourselves. Before making it to the market, every model is thoroughly tested by many club players of different levels. We take notes and make adjustments to stiffness, weight and balance until the majority of players are happy with the results.
Every racquet comes with positive energy :)
- We realize that this is something intangible that is impossible to measure but please take our word for it. We are a co-op run by squash fanatics.
- We give 100% of our soul and heart and we sincerely share our passion with you. Inevitably, you should feel the love for squash in every Xamsa racquet :)
Why not give it a chance with the Xamsa demo program?
- We often set our mind on something and don’t want to try anything new. It’s human nature and we totally get it. But just out of curiosity, why not give Xamsa racquets a try? Play a couple of matches with different models and see for yourself.
Still can't decide which one to buy?
Let us help you! Book a 20-minute online meeting with Tim (Xamsa Squash co-founder) and fill out the form with a few questions about your preferences and style of play. He will review your answers and be ready for online chat to suggest you a racquet with custom strings, tension and grip.