Xamsa Demo Program
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Are you interested in trying a Xamsa racquet? With the Xamsa Online demo program you now can!
Currently, we are able to offer Xamsa Demo Program in Canada and the Contiguous United States (Excluding Alaska, Hawaii and US territories).
Here is how it works (Canada & United States)
- Choose any two of the models you are interested in trying. All racquets come pre-strung with high quality PM 18 strings.
- A deposit will be charged at the checkout in the amount of the retail value of the racquets you choose
- We will then send you two new racquets. Just remove the plastic wrap from the handle and test the racquets.
- You will then have TWO weeks after the day you receive the racquets to try them out.
If we don't hear from you after 30 days, we will assume that you decided to keep both racquets and will process the demo order as a final sale.
Please contact us by email or via online chat to request a return shipping label.
- After the TWO week trial period you have several options:
- Return both racquets. In this case, you are refunded the deposit in full and charged a $30 CAD shipping fee.
- Buy one racquet and return the other. The deposit will be refunded and you will be charged a full retail price for the racquet you are keeping ($160 CAD for the Incognito models, $120 CAD for the other models) plus $15 CAD return shipping fee
- Buy both racquets. In this case, you don't need to do anything. Just keep the racquets and enjoy! When you place the order, you pay the deposit which covers both racquets in full. As a bonus you automatically get $10 CAD discount per racquet for buying two racquets at once. The discount is automatically calculated at the checkout and the amount of the deposit will include a $10 CAD discount per racquet if you decide to keep them both.
This is the first opportunity I have had to demo different racquets and I really liked it. Having the racquets for a few weeks gave me a chance to learn each racquet and how it affects my play. I was surprised how each racquet was noticeably different despite similar specs.
Great demo program! I demoed the Onyx series racquets. Love the punch and control these racquets provide. I couldn’t make up my mind between the two, so I kept them both.
Really surprised how good the racket was, lightweight and fast but solid and powerful, great racket, not sending it back !
I received 2 racquets in my demo program and both are excellent to play with. My only observation to the negative is the base of the handle on my Obsidian racquet is starting to come apart. In fairness perhaps I needed to upgrade the gripping which is not expense at all and that would have solved the problem.
That minor point aside I plan to buy all my racquets from Xamsa